Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Peachy Keen 13-5 Photo Inspiration, Paper Take Weekly "Anything goes", Loves Rubber stamps # 38 (LRSBC 38), Simply Challenged "Anything Goes"

I only have 1 or 2 hours to get my card posted at Peachy Keen. I had to take my pictures while the glue was still wet.
This stamp is a German Lelo Stamp. It was a gift from my dear friend Silvi. She sent it to me for my birthday. I colored it right away and never assembled the card until now. It took about 3 months. I need more craft time....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen's photo challenge this week. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW your card is soooo FUN!GREAT job,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun, you make me smile so much with your words and it is always so exciting, how adorable cards you create with those stamps!

    your colouring is so fantastic and the cat-pirate-card is absolutely super-cool!

    sending you many hugs and kisses,
    your german friend silvi (who needs more crafting-time, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love how you put this together! From another Ohio-ian - Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute :) thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the cute colors and that map accent layer is perfect with this cute pirate :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope to have you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete