Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fab and Funky #304 "For a Child", Simply Paper Crafts #28, Little Miss Muffett #137 " ATG"

It has been over a year since I posted a card. We have moved, sold a house, bought a house and started new jobs. We have been busy creating new flower beds and other various things that have taken our attention away from our hobbies.
I have made cards during this time and didn't have time to post them. I hope I can post on a regular basis again.
This is an invitation that I made for a first birthday party. I hope you enjoy it.



 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see your wonderful creations,sweetie! very lovely and adorable!

    hugs and kisses from your german friend,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of invitations- i bet they went down very well! thank you for playing along with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been so busy - these look fab! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, you've been such a busy bee. I bet your flowers will be so pretty. Settling in a new house can be very stressful and time consuming.
    I hope things are beginning to ease up on you.

    You invitations are so cute and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete