Tuesday, July 12, 2016

613 Ave. Create #184 "ATG", Craft Dee Bowz, Handmade Bow "ATG", Crafting from the Heart #120 "ATG", Craft Your Passion #320 "ATG"


 I made this card for my friends birthday. I originally made this card for the Rose Challenge at 613 Avenue Create but I didn't get it posted in time. The stamp is by Inky Antics.The white buttons are the last of my stash of Antique buttons. My sister use
to restore and dress Antique dolls and she gave me the buttons a long time ago.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the roses! Great color combination and pretty embellishments!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Cathy, a lovely vintage style. The black/white background and bow contrast so beautifully with that delicate pink rose image.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant and pretty card ,love the papers you have chosen
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
    Tracey X

    ReplyDelete